1. Participant inputs a name and send out the request.
2. The system queries the photos according to their tags from web albums-Flickr in real time
3. The photos will be fetched, transformed into blue dots, and placed on the earth map according to their GPS position on the top of scroll.
4. The faces on the photos will be identified and chosen by using face recognition system.
5. All the chosen faces will be merged into a digital portrait in the bottom of the scroll. The digital portrait is flowing slowly until it disappears and restarts the process.